PIR Sensor Sonic Bird Chaser
PRODUCT CODE : HK0400-083
- The sonic bird chaser uses a natural predatory principle to scare unwanted birds away
- Built-in PIR sensor allows small area protection of arc angle of 130 degrees at a distance up to 30 ft.
- Special IC chip recording of actual predatory calls from hawks, falcons and owls
- PIR sensor detects movements and triggers powerful loudspeaker to broadcast predatory calls
- Bulit-in photo sensor allows the bird chaser to operate only in daytime
- AUTO mode incorporates 5-30 minutes intervals for large area protection
- Built-in volume adjustment knob for volume control
- Time interval adjustment to control the sound broadcasting
- Applications: farms, yards, orchards, gardens and any other properties
- Pest affected: sparrows, blackbirds, pigeons, crows, starlings and other pest birds
- Dimensions: 9 x 17 x 12 cm
- Power Supply: 100-120VAC, 50/60 cycles, adaptor - 220-240VAC, 50/60 cycles
- Output: 12VDC
- Sound: Digital recording of the calls of hawks, falcons and owls as well as birds in distress
- Coverage: up to 1 acre (4,400 sq.m approx.) when volume knob is turned to maximum, in AUTO mode
- PIR Function: Fan shaped area of 130 degrees at a distance up to 30 ft.
- Color: black
Feel free to inquire our products. We are willing to help you with any issues you may encounter with our products.